Delivered over the internet, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunks are virtual voice channels that replace legacy telephone lines for voice communication.
SIP trunks allow your business to experience dramatic cost savings of harnessing the power of the internet for high quality VoIP communications, a competitive advantage that no business should be without.
• Superior quality and reliability as traditional telephone company circuits.
• Reduced line rental costs with a single dedicated connection for voice and data.
• Reduced call costs with flat rate Australia wide & no flag falls.
• Local number portability for flexible relocation and resource consolidation.
• Mobility options with advanced call forwarding features.
• Increased scalability with single and 10 Block Indial number ranges.
Samsung Communications Centre successfully support organisations to connect their premise based business phone systems to new or existing broadband connections, replacing traditional telephone company circuits.
Contact us today to discover the benefits of enabling your organisation to a single Voice and Data network.