The OfficeServ IP-UMS truly unifies all your Voice Mail, Fax Mail and E-mail messages, makingSMB more responsive, flexible and efficient.
The OfficeServ IP-UMS voice processing and Unified Messaging application provides a unified messaging platform allowing employees to access any type of messages anytime, anywhere.
Never miss another call, with the simple settings, you can send and retrieve voice messages easier and faster than ever before.
- Callers may be routed directly to voice mail or transferred to the telephone station first
- Custom greeting in the Subscriber’s own voice
- E-Mail Gateway to have their Voice Mail Messages sent to their inbox on virtually any Mail Server that supports SMTP
- Outlook Mailbox Synchronizes with Telephone Mailbox
Desktop Fax Client
Send and receive faxes from your PC with no more dedicated lines, fax modems, fax machines and no more waiting time. Reduce cost and improve customer service with immediate document sending.
Faxes are sent to, and delivered from, your existing email accounts
- Fax-On-Demand (Information Library)
- Faxing from desktop Fax Send
- Up to 8 simultaneous Fax Ports available on the OfficeServ 7400 (MGI64)
- Up to 2 simultaneous Fax Ports available on the OfficeServ 7200/7400 (MGI16)
Text To Speech (TTS)
Listen to your emails on your mobile phone with Text-to-speech. This great feature makes the mobile worker more responsive and it doesn’t matter where you are in the world you can access your email on any phone.
- TTS translates the sender’s name and subject
- - Subscriber can choose to listen to the e-mail body
- User will be notified of any attachments in the email message.
- If the E-mail is accidentally deleted, the user can easily undelete using the Telephone User Interface (TUI) or web interface at any time, prior to the daily maintenance time.
IP-UMS offers automated attendant to help customers find the right person and provides voicemail so they can leave a message.
- Automatically answers calls and can play one or more custom prompts to the caller along with the menu options.
- Dialling another extension number, transferring to an operator, accessing pre-recorded and stored information, or connecting to voicemail.
- The auto attendant function can be used as the primary answering point for all calls or as a back-up or overflow to the operator.
- OfficeServ IP-UMS enables the user to access Voice, Fax, and E-mail messages from both their Samsung Telephone Mailbox and their Microsoft Outlook/Exchange mailbox.
- Message Status (Read, Unread, New, Saved and Deleted) are kept fully synchronized between the Telephone Mailbox and Microsoft Outlook.
Scalability and Networking
OfficeServ IP-UMS can be expanded economically in single port increments.
- Expandable from 1 to 128 ports on the OfficeServ 7400.
- Expandable from 1 to 32 ports on the OfficeServ 7200.
- Web based Management simplifies Onsite and Offsite message control for End users and Administrators.
OfficeServ IP-UMS allows to access messages through a variety of convenient methods :
- Web Client
- IP Telephone
- Mobile Phone and Hotel Phone.